Experienced Nora Stapleton returns for Ireland Women as Tom Tierney names side to face England
Head coach Tom Tierney has selected Nora Stapleton at out-half in the Ireland's Women's team to face England at Twickenham on Saturday (7.15pm)
Ireland will be looking to recover after defeat to France last time out and Tiernay has made some changes in personnel.
In the pack, Ciara Griffin, who won her second cap against the French is handed her first Six Nations start at flanker. This change sees Paula Fitzpatrick shift to Number 8 and Heather O'Brien move to the replacements.
In the backs, there is a straight swap at out-half where the experienced Nora Stapleton comes in for Nikki Caughey who moves to the substitutes.
Prop Fiona Hayes, who was last involved in Ireland's final game of the 2015 Six Nations comes onto the replacements bench.
Tierney is looking forward to the challenge that awaits his team in Twickenham;
"While the result in France didn't go our way, I thought there were a lot of positives to take from that game and we will be looking to carry them this fixture," he said.
"We made too many unforced errors in Perpignan, so if we can rectify that I think we have got a very good chance on Saturday.
"Twickenham is a special place to play, so it will be a great experience for the girls, but it is important that we go there looking to perform and hopefully come away with a result.”
Ireland Women v England Women
15. Niamh Briggs (UL. Bohemians / Munster) Captain
14. Elise O'Byrne-White (Old Belvedere / Leinster)
13. Aine Donnelly (Cill Dara / Leinster)
12. Sene Naoupu (Galwegians / Connacht)
11. Mairead Coyne (Galwegians / Connacht)
10. Nora Stapleton (Old Belvedere / Leinster)
9. Larissa Muldoon (Skewen)
1. Ruth O'Reilly (Galwegians / Connacht)
2. Cliodhna Moloney (Railway Union / Leinster)
3. Ailis Egan (Old Belvedere / Leinster)
4. Sophie Spence (Old Belvedere / Leinster)
5. Marie-Louise Reilly (Old Belvedere / Leinster)
6. Ciara Griffin (Tralee / Munster)
7. Claire Molloy (Bristol)
8. Paula Fitzpatrick (Toulouse)