Leinster summer rugby camps packed with fun
The Herald Leinster Rugby Summer Camps are calling on all boys and girls aged six to 12 years of age to sign up for an action-packed fun-filled week of rugby during the summer holidays!
The camps, which run in 21 venues throughout the province during July and August, will revolve around maximising enjoyment and learning to play the Leinster way.
A typical week will see the camp content broken down into the various elements of the game and see each day take on a different aspect of skill development, taking it from an introduction level through to using it in fun game-based activities.
Billy Phelan, who will manage the Herald Summer Camps this year, commented: "With only two weeks until the early bird price of €70 closes, we are really looking forward to meeting all the players on the camps this summer.
"We look forward to seeing the next batch of Leinster players come through our camps and break through into the men's and women's Leinster teams".
Players who attend the camp will get:
- Five days of coaching from 9.30am to 1.30pm Monday to Friday, trained by Leinster Rugby fully accredited IRFU coaches.
- A visit from two Leinster players.
- One free junior ticket to a selected Leinster game.
- A Canterbury of New Zealand pack including a T-shirt, a ball, a boot bag and a water bottle.
- Learn new skills, make new friends and most importantly have fun!
Sign up today at www.leinsterrugby.ie/camps to avail of the early bird price of €70.