Time running out to avail of early bird summer camp offer
Published 27/05/2016 | 02:30
With the early bird price of €75 ending in one week, the Bank of Ireland Leinster Rugby Camps are calling on all boys and girls aged six to 12 to sign up for an action packed fun-filled week of rugby during the summer holidays.
The camps, which run in 27 venues throughout the 12 counties of Leinster during July and August, will revolve around maximizing enjoyment and learning to play the Leinster way.
Billy Phelan, who is managing the camps this year, said: "Playing rugby in the summer months allows the kids to enjoy the game that little bit more, usually in dry and warm weather. This especially helps in learning and practising skills such as passing and receiving when in the winter months the wet and cold might make this a little harder".
Elma Beirne of domestic marketing added: "With already over 1,000 girls and boys signed up to the camps, we're expecting to sell out again.
"This year, we've expanded and have camps in every county throughout the province - some of the Dublin camps will be sold out by the end of our early bird offer, so book soon to avoid disappointment."
Book a camp for only €75 at www.leinsterrugby.ie/camps and you can book a second camp for your child for just €60 (no kit included).
Players will get:
• Five days of coaching from 9.30am-1.30pm Monday to Friday trained by Leinster Rugby's fully accredited IRFU coaches
• For boys and girls aged six-12 years in 27 venues across the province
• Meet Leinster players
• One free junior ticket to a selected Leinster game
• A Canterbury of New Zealand pack including training T-shirt, a ball, and a draw string bag.
• Learn new skills; make new friend and most importantly have fun!