School of Excellence is back - so don't miss out!
The Bank of Ireland Leinster School of Excellence will be returning to The King's Hospital for four weeks next summer and with a special Munster ticket offer, there has never been a better time to book.
Anyone who purchases at the Early Bird price of €375 for a residential camp and €275 for a non-residential camp before March 25 will receive a free junior ticket to the Leinster v Munster match in the Aviva in early April.
Camps take place from:
July 18-22 (Boys only)
July 25-29 (Boys only)
August 1-5 (Boys and girls)
August 8-12 (Boys and girls)
Why attend the Bank of Ireland Leinster School of Excellence camp?
- Top class coaching from professional coaches
- lSports psychology seminars for the young player
- Nutritional talks for the young player
- Daily swimming pool recovery sessions
- Daily video analysis feedback
- Weekly visits from current Leinster Academy players
- Weekly guest speakers
- Flexibility gym sessions
- Team building activities
- Make new friends with club and school players across the province
- All meals provided - breakfast/lunch/dinner & supper
- lNew menu approved by Leinster Rugby team nutritionist
- Train and live like a professional player
Tom McKeown, Leinster School of Excellence Camp manager added: "We are now approaching our 18th year at the Bank of Ireland Leinster School of Excellence in The King's Hospital School.
"We have added on an additional residential camp for girls due to the high levels of interest across the province.
"Ultimately these camps are focused on learning the game and improving rugby skills through enjoyment. There's a great opportunity to make new friends with club and school players from all over Ireland and abroad".
For more information visit: www.leinsterrugby.ie/soe.