Ireland v New Zealand: Here is a breakdown of all your essential reading following historic win over All Blacks
Published 06/11/2016 | 11:24
It wasn't a dream. Ireland ended a 111-year famine with a sensational 40-29 win over the All Blacks last night.
There is simply so much for our readers to digest this morning, so here is a simple guide to what you may be looking for.
- Read Ruaidhri O'Connor's report from Soldier Field here
- Joe Schmidt says that the proposed alcohol ban on the flight home may be lifted. He also says the Irish players did themselves, the country and Anthony Foley proud. Read more here
- 'It's an awesome day to be Irish' - Rob Kearney overjoyed. Read more here
- 'We put the Munster lads on the front line' - Rory Best explains emotional pre-match tribute to Anthony Foley. Read more here
- 'It felt like a home game..they will have to dye the river green' - Rory Best hails incredible Irish support in Chicago. Read more here
- Neil Francis: Last night we found out, for absolute certain, Joe Schmidt is the best coach in the world. Read full column here
- Eamonn Sweeney: Soldier Field - The most appropriate stage for Ireland's rugby nirvana. Read full column here
- Jim Glennon: End of one era and the start of a new dawn. Read full column here
- How the Irish players rated last night. Read more here
- Watch: Ireland squad form touching figure of eight in memory of Anthony Foley as All Blacks perform the Haka. Watch it here