Leinster confirm offer on table for Jonny Sexton's return
Leinster Rugby CEO Mick Dawson has officially confirmed that the province has tabled an offer to Ireland outhalf Jonny Sexton and a decision could be made in the next two weeks.
- Jamie Heaslip fired up by prospect of bringing Jonny Sexton home
- IRFU chief's coup will extend Jonny Sexton's career - Victor Costello
- Joe Schmidt factor key to Sexton move to Leinster
- Sexton to return to Leinster with four-year contract
- Hurrah! Leinster fans react to the news that Jonny Sexton looks set for a return to the province