'World Rugby has lost total control of concussion' - Dr Barry O'Driscoll fumes over Conor Murray and Johnny Sexton incidents
Munster are the latest club to face an investigation over their handling of a suspected head injury after Conor Murray was allowed to play on despite appearing to lose consciousness briefly in the Irish province’s Champions Cup win in Glasgow, while Northampton wing George North has attacked the media for their coverage of his recent concussion.
- 'He should not have reacted' - Former England international tells Conor Murray to get used to cynical tactics
- Munster to face investigation over Conor Murray HIA incident
- Rassie Erasmus: Anthony Foley would be so proud of players
- Alan Quinlan: You always target players but what Glasgow did to Conor Murray was cynical and dangerous
- Alan Quinlan: Work still to be done ahead of the Six Nations