Video: I hope lessons have been learned from the Jonny Sexton saga - Rob Kearney
Leinster and Ireland star Rob Kearney is hoping that the fact that Jonny Sexton has been offered a four-year contract by the IRFU means lessons have been learned from the prolonged saga that saw him join Racing Metro last year.
- Sean O'Brien: 'Birth of his son a big factor in Sexton's Leinster return'
- Jamie Heaslip fired up by prospect of bringing Jonny Sexton home
- Leinster confirm offer on table for Jonny Sexton's return
- Sexton's return the hot topic of conversation at Pro12 gathering
- Leinster and new scrum coach Marco Caputo make a perfect blend