'It's not settled yet' - Conor McGregor calls out Nate Diaz as he continues fight for rematch
Conor McGregor insists there is unfinished business between himself and Nate Diaz - despite being knocked out by the American in the second round earlier this year.
McGregor tapped out in their welterweight contest when the pair met in Las Vegas at UFC 196 in March and were due for a rematch on July 9 before McGregor was withdrawn for not fulfilling his media duties.
The Notorious has let his feelings be known on social media, calling to be reinstated and insisting that a rematch with Diaz is the fight the fans want to see.
And lat night, McGregor again called for the UFC to give the fans what they want, saying: "Nobody gives a f*** about these other fights until this one is settled. Cut the b*****t. Run it back. #RealFight."
Meanwhile, Amir Khan has revealed that he could make the switch from boxing to mixed martial arts in the future, and says that he "fancies his chances" against UFC poster boy and featherweight champion Conor McGregor.
First up for Khan is the biggest test of his career, when he takes on the fearsome WBA middleweight champion Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez, next Saturday night.
Speaking about a potential future in MMA, Khan told the Guardian:
"I’ve always been a UFC fan and I like McGregor and the way he promotes it. If I was to fight the champion around 147 pounds I would fancy my chances. You never know what will happen in the future—I would never say ‘no’ to getting into MMA. I could do it under my own banner and what a way to do it. My speed would be perfect, it’s hit and move.
"Just look at when McGregor beat Jose Aldo. The guy leant forward, over extended and fell short, McGregor stepped back and threw the straight right. It was a proper boxing move. I would not let anyone get close to me, I would take a step back and keep it long. I also believe that us boxers punch harder than MMA fighters anyway."