Another exciting bout for UFC Belfast announced
The UFC have announced a women’s bantamweight fight for the UFC Belfast card on November 19.
The bout is between #15 ranked Californian fighter Marion Reneau (6-3) and Milana Dudieva (11-4) from Russia.
39 year old Reneau tried out on The Ultimate Fighter in 2010 only to be told she was too old for the UFC.
Reneau kept fighting and eventually made her UFC debut in 2015 at UFC 182. She fought former champion Holly Holm back in July 2015 and holds a win over the ferocious Brazilian Jessica Andrade.
Milana Dudieva, meanwhile, took a loss to title hopeful Juliana Pena in April 2015 and is looking to bounce back with a win over her ranked opponent. Interestingly she also holds a win over Jessica Andrade.
This is the second women’s bout included on the UFC Fight Night: Kim vs. Nelson fight card. Denmark’s Anna Elmose take on American Amanda Cooper.
The event is headlined by Dong Hyun Kim, (21-3-1; fighting out of Busan, South Korea), one of Korea’s most successful sportsmen and Gunnar Nelson (15-2-1; fighting out of Reykjavik, Iceland) who trains out of Straight Blast Gym in Dublin alongside "The Notorious” Conor McGregor.
The card is currently as follows and may be subject to change
- Welterweight - Dong Hyun Kim vs. Gunnar Nelson
- Featherweight - Artem Lobov vs. Teruto Ishihara
- Women's Strawweight - Anna Elmose vs. Amanda Cooper
- Flyweight - Ian McCall vs. Neil Seery
- Lightweight - Ross Pearson vs. James Krause
- Welterweight - Zak Cummings vs. Alexander Yakovlev
- Lightweight - Kevin Lee vs. Magomed Mustafaev
- Heavyweight - Justin Ledet vs. Mark Godbeer
- Heavyweight - Timothy Johnson vs. Alexander Volkov
- Middleweight - Magnus Cedenblad vs. Jack Marshman
UFC Fight Night: Kim vs. Nelson (also known as UFC Fight Night 99) takes place on November 19, 2016 at The SSE Arena in Belfast, Northern Ireland. Tickets are available from Ticketmaster, and priced at £175, £125, £95, £75 and £45.