'Must stock fridge and water plants' – Check out the job spec to be Premier League star Jermain Defoe's PA on a £60k salary
Sunderland striker and former England international Jermain Defoe has posted a job advert for a "highly experienced" Executive Personal Assistant to help build his "global brand".
But it's not all glamour - you'll have to stock his fridge, water his plants, manage his pets and make sure his house is not getting robbed (see full description below).
You would also have to be at the beck and call of the England international 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
The role was posted on job search website secsinthecity.co.uk yesterday.
The winning candidate will be working from 'The Jermain Defoe Office' too.
Defoe, 32, has enjoyed a fine start to the season, scoring two goals in three Premier League appearances.
Here are some of the key responsibilities and errands from the post.
- Diary management
- Data management and administration duties
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post
- Drafting emails on director/managers behalf
- Answering Calls and handling enquiries
- Create database of all business contacts
- Produce daily/Weekly briefs via email
- Arrange travelling and accommodation for Jermain
- Liaison with sponsors i.e. adidas etc.
- Organise all Jermain’s personal needs i.e. drycleaners, gardeners, house refurbishments, Sourcing interior designers and everyday tasks etc.
- Regularly checking the home when Jermain is away, making sure all is in place for his return i.e. fridge is stocked and plants watered and house is clean.
- Select and organise wardrobe with specific designers for special events/appearances i.e. Oswald boateng, Harrods, ZAP etc
- Create his own clothing line/Fragrance for e-commerce on his website
- To create a global brand for the Jermain Defoe name
(© Independent News Service)
Independent News Service