the CASUALTIES of a HIGH-IMPAct season
* NFL – Dublin's Paul Mannion. Hit head off the post on his senior debut in Croke Park in February and stretchered off.
* NHL – Galway's Fergal Moore. Was concussed after tackling Kilkenny's Walter Walsh in the league final, with the latter also needing stitches in a head injury. Moore was stretchered off.
* Ulster SFC – Donegal's Declan Walsh. Finished the opening-round game against Tyrone but was subsequently diagnosed to have concussion.
* Ulster SFC – Donegal's Ryan Bradley and Frankie McGlynn. Both hospitalised after the Down game with concussion.
* Ulster SFC – Donegal's Mark McHugh. Suffered a perforated ear-drum and, a 5cm tear in his quad muscle and needed two nights in hospital after being tackled by Monaghan's Stephen Gollogly, who suffered an eye injury in same incident.
* All-Ireland SHC quarter-final – Kilkenny's Richie Power. Was concussed after he fell to the ground and got accidentally clipped on the head by a team-mate's foot.
* All-Ireland MHC quarter-final – Antrim minor Jude McCurdy. Was taken to hospital and underwent tests after an accidental clash of heads with a team-mate.