Gaelic football team of the weekend
It was a good weekend for Mayo, Kildare, Armagh, Tipperary, Clare and Roscommon but who made the team of the week.
1. Robbie Hennelly (Mayo) - Dived low to his right brilliantly to keep out Shane Walsh's second half penalty and looked in control.
2. Ollie Lyons (Kildare) - His pace is a serious asset in defence and attack.
3. Johnny Martin (Sligo) - Has put injury woes behind him to play a key role for Sligo.
4. Andy Mallon (Armagh) - Got on the scoresheet in a game where scores were hard to come by.
5. Lee Keegan (Mayo) - Arguably the best wing-back in the country and showed why yesterday.
6. Gordon Kelly (Clare) - Gave a captain's display from centre-back.
7. Emmett Bolton (Kildare) - Looks much more mobile this year and showed good composure to kick a late score.
8. Kevin McDonnell (Sligo) - The 19-year-old completely nullified Sean Buckley and never stopped driving forward.
9. Gary Brennnan (Clare) - A towering display rewarded with four points.
10. Kevin McLoughlin (Mayo) - Everything he touched in the first half ended up in a score.
11. Aidan O'Shea (Mayo) - Collected countless breaks to secure primary possession for his team.
12. Padraig O'Neill (Kildare) - Another lung-busting display and kicked three points from play.
13. Cillian O'Connor (Mayo) - Contributed eight points and struck fear into Galway every time he had possession.
14. Padraig Fogarty (Kildare) - A very effective targetman and is scoring consistently from placed balls and from play.
15. Enda Smith (Roscommon) - A standout performance in a mediocre game. Four fine points
Is there someone missing who should be there? Let us know in the comments section below