All-Ireland final quiz
1. When was the last time Dublin scored two goals in an All-Ireland SF final?
2. Name the last three counties to beat Kerry in All-Ireland SF finals.
3. Leinster counties combined have won more All-Ireland SF titles than Munster counties. True or False.
1. 1985 (Kerry 2-12 Dublin 2-8)
2. Tyrone (2008, '05), Armagh ('02), Offaly ('82)
3. False. Leinster have 44 (Dublin 22, Meath 7, Wexford 5, Kildare 4,Louth 3, Offaly 3) to Munster's 49 (Kerry 36, Cork 7, Tipperary 4, Limerick 2).
Independent.ie Comments Facility
INM has taken the decision to remove the commenting facility on its online platform Independent.ie to minimise the legal risk to our business that arises from Ireland's draconian libel awards system.
We continue to look forward to receiving comments through direct email contact or via social media, some of which may still be featured on the website Independent.ie