1. The Competition is only open to residents of the Republic of Ireland over the age of 18 years except employees or agents of Independent Newspapers, Honda Ireland or any third party involved in the competition.
2. The promoters are Independent Newspapers (Ireland) Limited.
3. The prize value of each VIsion is RRP €2350, the prize does not include a helmet, safety clothing, tax, insurance or lock. PDi is included in prize. M50 Retail will carry out all PDi’s on winning scooters. I.B.T. (Initial Basic Training) is law in Ireland since Dec 6th 2010. Anyone who applies for a learner permit class A1, A, or M will have to undergo 16 hours training by an R.S.A. APPROVED DRIVING INSTRUCTOR. When the trainee has received the minimum 16 hours the permit will be validated by the instructor. The validated permit then allows the holder to ride their machine unaccompanied. It should be noted that the 16 hrs is a minimum requirement by law and should not be taken as having completed a full training course.
4. There is no cash or alternative for the prize which if not accepted on the terms and conditions herein contained shall be deemed withdrawn.
5. Registration costs, VAT, VRT, delivery cost are paid by Honda Ireland. Colour is as per the suppliers’ stock levels. Road tax and insurance costs are payable by the winner.
6. No warranty will be given by Independent Newspapers in relation to the title, or condition of the Scooter.
7. All entries for the competition must be completed on an official entry form as published in the Irish Independent. The official entry form must be fully completed and must be accompanied by 10 Tokens. No photocopies of the official entry form or tokens will be accepted. Tokens or entry forms which are torn, damaged or defaced in any way will not be accepted.
8. The winner of the prize will be the entrant who by using their skill and judgment provides a unique and imaginative answer to the following question. In one of two words, tell us Who is your idea of a Vision? The Judge’s decision will be final. No correspondence will be entered into.
9. Facebook tokens are not a mandatory requirement for entry and strictly only one facebook token per entry.
10. The entry form must be completed in the name of the individual entrant. Group names, aliases, syndicate names, company names or other collections of individuals are not permitted. The winner of the prize shall be the person named on the successful entry form ownership of the prize will be transferred to the name of this individual only. Any disputes arising among groups of individuals, syndicates, companies, teams, partnerships or any other collections of individuals in relation to ownership of the prize or division of the prize are matters for those parties only. Independent Newspapers and Volkswagen will be in no way responsible for any dispute arising from the participation of syndicates, or groups or individuals.
11. Completed entries must be sent to: HONDA VISION COMPETITION, PO Box 11, Independent Newspapers, Independent House, 27-32 Talbot Street, Dublin 1. Entries will not be accepted at Honda Ireland offices or any location other than the address specified. No responsibility will be accepted for entries delivered to Honda offices. The closing date for receipt of entries is Friday, December 21st at 5pm. Incomplete, illegible or late entries will not be accepted. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost or delayed in the course of delivery. Proof of postage will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entry Forms or tokens will not be returned.
12. In the event that the judging panel is undecided as to the sole winner, or there is no unique name entered, the promoter reserves the right to run a further final stage of the competition in such manner and format as it may in its sole discretion determine.
13. The Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The winner shall be obliged to take part in promotional activities and the Irish Independent reserves the right to publish the name and photographs of the winner.
15. The winner will be notified by post or telephone on or before Friday, January 11th, 2012.
16. The promoters reserve the right in their absolute discretion to disqualify any entry, competitor, or nominee, to add to, or waive any rule without prior notice to the entrant and, in the event of circumstances beyond their control, to cancel the competition at any stage.
17. Participation in this competition is hereby deemed to indicate acceptance of the Terms and Conditions as outlined. Any breach of these terms and conditions, as determined exclusively by the promoters, will result in automatic disqualification.