1. Soccer Legends competition is open until Sunday December 2nd 2012 @12pm, to residents of ROI only.
2. The draw for the competition will take place on Friday 21st December 2012 and the winners will be notified by email or telephone.
3. All entrants must be 18 years or over.
4. Only entrants who submitted correct registration details will be eligible.
5. Incomplete, illegible or late entries will not be accepted.
6. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost or delayed in the course of transmission.
7. By filling in all the details required in the entry form online and confirming that you have read the terms and conditions of entry and completing the answer i.e your top 10 players plus the tie breaker question in the event of more than one person matching our teams top ten, our panel of judges will chose the most unique and imaginative team name if the Irish Independent had a football team and sending it (selecting the ’Submit’ button), you are deemed to have accepted all applicable terms and conditions of the Competition.
8. Persons not eligible to enter the competition include employees of Independent Newspapers (Ireland) Ltd. and their families, agents of Independent Newspapers (Ireland) Ltd. and any third party included in this promotion.
9. The prizes are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other equivalent.
10. The winning entries will be selected by an independent judging panel.
11. The judging panel’s decision is final and no correspondence or communication will be entered into.
12. Winners must agree to participate in any promotional activities that may be organised by Independent Newspapers (Ireland) Ltd. or Topflight.
13. The personal details which have been submitted for the competition will be held by Independent Newspapers (Ireland) Ltd. and shared with our promotional partner, Top Flight.
14. By entering this competition, you agree to receive future correspondence by email, SMS and post from Independent Newspapers (Ireland) Ltd. and Top Flight.
15. Independent Newspapers (Ireland) Ltd. reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify any entrant, to add to or waive any rules without prior notice to the entrants or in the event of circumstance beyond the control of Independent Newspapers (Ireland) Ltd. arising which in its opinion makes it desirable to cancel the competition at any stage.
16. To maximum extent permitted by law, Independent Newspapers (Ireland) Ltd. is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winners resulting from his or her acceptance of the prize.
17. The supplier of the prizes is Top Flight. Independent Newspapers (Ireland) Limited trading as the Irish Independent is the promoter of the competition but will not be responsible for the supply of the prizes. Independent Newspapers (Ireland) Limited will not accept liability for the supply of the prizes or in the event of a dispute between the winners and Top Flight.
18. The winner will receive return flights for two from Dublin to Manchester, Overnight in a 3* hotel on B&B basis with match tickets for Manchester City v's Chelsea.
19. Flights are subject to availability.