- Man accused of causing deaths of eight people through dangerous driving requests psychological assessment
- President Higgins meets Queen Elizabeth at Windsor Castle
- IBRC pursues businessman over guarantees on €10m loan
- Five-month sentence quashed because man should have been brought to court first
- Man apologises to wife for attempting to murder her
'People of Sligo have been badly betrayed'
The actions of the County Council in the Lissadell...
Council disappointed with court decision
County Manager Ciaran Hayes has expressed his...
Owners delighted with outcome
The owners of Lissadell House are unlikely to...
Quayside manager left with no alternative but to resign
The manager of a shopping centre who resigned...
Harkin focuses on jobs
Small – and medium – are beautiful, at least when it comes to job creation.
Application for grant aid
An application for grant aid for the development of a recreation area at the Fairgreen has been received by the...
Catriona is new Chamber president
President Walsh has officially taken over.
Administration costs of Cranmore project soar
Administration costs on the Cranmore Regeneration...
Official launch of racist incident referral service
SLIGO'S racist incident referral and support service has been officially launched.
14,000 cigarettes seized at Sligo Port
Some 14,000 illegal cigarettes were seized on a boat at Sligo Port last Wednesday night.