The Mortgage Arrears Information Helpline will offer independent, confidential and highquality information to borrowers in mortgage arrears or at pre-arrears stage: Monday to Friday 9.30am - 5pm. Phone: 0761 07 4050 The Helpline is being provided for callers with mortgages on residential property only. It is targeted at people who have not so far taken any action to address their difficulties, for example, by approaching the lender.
The Helpline can provide information to mortgage holders on:
* Existing mortgage solutions/alternative repayment arrangements
* The availability of relevant State supports and the relevant documentation required.
* Dedicated arrears contact points of mortgage lenders
* A lender's appeal process, or it can direct caller to where this information can be located
* The right to appeal a lender's decision to the Financial Services Ombudsman.
with the Keepingyourhome.ie website, which has been designated by Government as the key online resource for general mortgage information.
As part of the Government's response to the mortgage crisis, the Citizens Information Board (CIB) was asked to establish the Mortgage Arrears Information Helpline, initially for one year, to provide information and signposting in relation to the Code of Conduct on Mortgage Arrears and the supports available for those in mortgage arrears or pre-arrears Kerry Citizens Information Tralee, Killarney, Listowel, Kenmare, Caherciveen, Killorglin & Castleisland.
Phone: Head Office Tralee on 0761 07 7860