1. What would your ideal job be? (If you're not already doing it)
I'm glad to say I'm doing it every day and wouldn't change it for the world. It's my passion to help people feel better physically, mentally and emotionally.
2. What's your favourite film ever?
Has to be Braveheart
3. Who would your perfect dinner date be?
God, Buddha, source, higher intelligence - whatever you believe in. I'd ask ask what is the true meaning of life and how we got here - what a conversation that would be.
4. If you won the lotto, what would be your first purchase?
I would build the biggest animal shelter in Ireland and I'm not only saying that, I love animals.
5. What two things would you take to a desert island?
My blanket and my dogs
6. Who inspires you the most? Famous or not.
People who do things that they would never have dreamt of doing before. Those who go that extra mile and show others the possibilities of life
7. Who is your sporting hero?
My dad for sure, he taught me to be the player I am toda.y. Cheesy I know, but it's true.
8. What's your favourite quote in life?
I have freed myself from myself.
9. Fried eggs ... runny or hard?
Don't do fried eggs. Has to be boiled and mashed in a cup with butter and salt thanks to Mom.
10. What's your favourite gadget?
Don't have one. People rely too much on gadgets and ignore the world around them.