- Strike averted: country’s main airports to remain open Friday
- 'Size of investigation' delays cases of eight charged in connection to fatal attack on Dale Creigthon
- Judge gives extra time to complete evidence in Anglo bank fraud case
- Kenny vows all penalty point recommendations will be implemented
- ‘We are fearing the worst at this stage’
The brightest star will fade and fall.
Gaeilge le Maria!
Number of unemployed falls
Cllr. Leonard Hatrick has welcomed CSO figures that show that the numbers on the Live Register has fallen for the 20th consecutive month in Ardee.
NCT sign was taken down
PEOPLE complaining that they can't find the NCT centre on the Donore Road don't need an MOT for their eyes – yes, there are no signs indicating where it is.
Motorist exposed himself to woman
A WOMAN was left shaken and upset after she was approached by a motorist on the Dublin Road, who spoke to her while exposing himself and masturbating in the car.
Teenager arrested after alleged nightclub assault
A FILE has been sent to the DPP after a teenager was arrested following a serious incident in a local night club.
Investor on to a winner
THERE is little doubt that when Pål Reiulf Olsen decides to invest in a business he wants it to be a success.
Byrne to seek Euro nomination
Fianna Fáil Senator Thomas Byrne has announced that he will seek the Fianna Fáil party nomination to run in the upcoming European Elections in the constituency of Ireland Midlands North West.
Councillor's property tax stance 'a bit rich'
Casey-Jayne's nine-year wait is over for pump
A DUNLEER teenager waited nine years for an insulin pump that has 'changed her life'.