Gluten intolerance is a serious condition, but all these fad-followers are making a mockery of it
Sinead MoriartyOrdering gluten-free food has gone from being a preventative measure for coeliac sufferers to becoming a fashionable fad. It's rare to go to a restaurant now without hearing someone ordering gluten-free dishes.
- No sugar, dairy, gluten, and alcohol - inside Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's 'brutal' diet
- Irish model Roz Purcell on why you won't ever see her posing nude
- How to stay healthy on holiday, as told by model and fitness guru Maeve Madden
- 'Best day ever' - food blogger Deliciously Ella (24) ties the knot in Mustique
- What I Eat In A Day: Rose of Tralee Elysha Brennan