Shane Ross: The Eagle has landed and Nama's bosses have failed us
Shane Ross Frank Daly , chairman of Nama, blinks a lot. Last Thursday his eyes kept popping around their sockets behind his thick spectacles at the Public Accounts Committee (Pac). He constantly looked surprised, a bit uncomfortable under questioning. He understandably bristled at the mention of wrongdoing or any hint of impropriety or stupidity.
- Nama bans payment of 'success fees' by bidders
- Chairman rejects Wallace claims on value of assets and 'fixers'
- Nama boss: 'We are not incompetent and sale of loans was not corrupt'
- Nama chief rejects allegation the sale of Project Eagle was 'corrupt'
- Nama has no knowledge of 'pot for fixers', says chairman Frank Daly