Martin McGuinness was always content to play second fiddle to Adams
Shane ColemanHow brilliant a political operator must Gerry Adams be that the late Martin McGuinness was consigned, and more than willing, to play second fiddle to the Sinn Féin president.
- 'McGuinness's refusal to live in past is a great lesson for us all' - Clinton leads the tributes
- Despite dark shadows from an IRA past, he was open, warm and likeable
- Martin McGuinness: The reaction in quotes...
- 'Statesman' McGuinness's coffin carried to family home
- From prisoner to peace maker - he made unthinkable now acceptable