Comment: Why a spouse in the picture is seen as important for political leaders
Miriam DonohoeNewspaper photographs of the two Fine Gael leadership favourites attending a colleague's wedding in Dublin at the weekend were telling.
- Harris and Fitzgerald join Bruton in refusing to rule out bids to become 'compromise' contender
- Varadkar plans to win rural votes and avoid tag of 'cappuccino candidate'
- Key quotes in the leadership stakes
- Fine Gael jitters as ministers fear Kenny will try to fudge his exit date
- Cormac McQuinn: Ambitious Harris's hopes of winning FG leadership no laughing matter