Kenny was no reformer, but he did bring about social change
Martina DevlinA tidal wave of dismay and anger about the economic collapse swept Enda Kenny into office. No surprise there. But what proved unexpected during his tenure were his dealings with the Catholic hierarchy.
- Ivan Yates: Lucky general lacked courage - and conviction
- Fionnan Sheahan on Enda Kenny: A man of the times who butchered a golden opportunity
- Timeline: Enda Kenny's five decades in Irish politics
- Enda: the unlikely Taoiseach who rose without a trace
- Retirement of Taoiseach now leaves Kennys' Mayo dynasty at a crossroads