Does EU now end at our Northern border?
Martina DevlinAt 7am yesterday, as Britain's going-going-gone result became apparent, a text message pinged from my 19-year-old niece in England. "Do you know what happened to Grandma's birth certificate after she died? I'd like to apply for an Irish passport because I really don't want to class myself as British right now. I'd much rather be Irish and European than British and not European. I believe in the EU and want access to it."
- Dan O'Brien: Don't stay calm and relax, this result is a massive threat to Ireland
- 8 biggest changes Brexit will cause for Ireland and the Irish
- Richard Curran: Our recovery will be hit hard now we have lost a great ally in Europe
- Irish students studying in the UK fear price hike in fees
- Brexit talks must be quick, City of London at risk of losing 'EU passport': ECB's Villeroy