Explainer: How will Europe go about untangling a complex web spun over 43 years?
John DowningQ: Is the UK gone - or will they vote again like Ireland in two recent EU referendums?
- Brussels' big fear now is the domino effect of other countries seeking their own votes
- 'Brexit' threatens to undermine US-Britain special relationship
- A nation in shock: Young people blame their elders for Britain's gamble
- 'Explosive shock' as Ireland turns to 'Plan B' after Britain votes to leave EU
- Brexit vote cannot be allowed to endanger the peace process