Forget 'afters' and more 'handbags at dawn' - it's time for grown-up politics
John DowningSo the "bould Leo" retreats from the negotiations telling us the deal he helped craft is inimical to the citizens' interests.
- Varadkar attack on 'ridiculous' FF deals another blow to talks
- Kevin Doyle: Water deal clears path for minority government but we're still crawling
- Water fiasco shows Fianna Fáil remains wedded to old-style, unprincipled politics
- Conor Power: Why a failure to refund water bills could be in breach of the Constitution
- Broadband is 'biggest issue' for rural TDs