New money beats old money in Fine Gael as Big Phil chalks up a third Taoiseach
Fionnán SheahanFair play to Cute Auld Phil all the same. That's a third Fine Gael leader who owes him an enormous debt of gratitude for making it to the Taoiseach's office by fending off internal challenges.
- Varadkar to set up 'Cobra' group to deal with the risk of attack
- Leo cannot fulfil his promise to ban strikes - unions
- The five areas that will be priorities for new Taoiseach
- Geography will be new leader's biggest headache as he selects ministers
- Varadkar to combat Brexit hit with boost to infrastructure and tax cuts