'2016 was a measure of how opposing sides come together'
Fionnán Sheahan'For the first 50 years after independence the wounds were not fully healed. Our role in their making proving perhaps too sciatic a spot for probing.
- Remember, reflect and reimagine: Ireland 2016
- 'A century dissolved as we stood looking at the GPO, remembering that band of young rebel patriots'
- Reinventing the Rising: How an old story was retold
- Restorations mean centenary will leave a legacy of its own
- About time we let our native tongue do the talking...