No Brexit for old men: time for Kenny to give leadership on EU to FG's next generation
Fionnan SheahanOne of the advantages of Enda Kenny's attendance at EU leaders' summits was the ability to be free to sit in on the press conferences of EU heavyhitters.
- Martin removes 'party politics' from debate 'in the national interest'
- Sturgeon warns Scotland has the legal means to block Brexit
- No more inferiority complex - Ireland must forge new place in Europe
- The rise and rise of Boris - the studied but likeable young English fogey
- Sterling to slide further as political crisis grips Britain after 'Leave' vote