Comment: Kenny lecturing Trump is shameless hypocrisy while we mistreat our immigrants
Colette BrowneEnda Kenny is receiving international acclaim for lecturing US President Donald Trump on the value of immigration, but his fine words ring hollow when his Government continues to warehouse asylum applicants in institutions for years.
- Green White House speech applauded but look beneath the glossy exterior
- 'As much as we love Ireland... we want the US companies back' - White House press secretary Sean Spicer
- Melania Trump and son Barron to move into White House this summer
- Comment: How Kenny's longer goodbye weakens already poor focus of Government
- Enda speech defied the narrative