How you can help SVP
Published 09/12/2012 | 06:00
This year, the Irish Independent has partnered the St Vincent de Paul charity in an appeal to our readers to give generously to those living in difficult circumstances.
1. Send a cheque to SVP, PO Box 1234, Dublin 1, made payable to Society of St Vincent de Paul National Council.
2. Pay direct to Bank of Ireland, Phibsboro, Dublin 7, to the St Vincent De Paul Council of Ireland. A/C number: 80005599. Sort Code: 90-06-23
3. Call the SVP National Office on 01 8386990
4. Text SVP to 57500 (Terms & Conditions apply)
5. If you prefer to give locally you can send cheques to a regional office. Addresses can be found on www.svp.ie