1. Start with your feet shoulder-width apart. Rest on your toes, holding on to the edge of the bosu ball.
2. Bend your elbows to allow the chest to dip towards the floor, then push back up to start position.
1. Start by lying face-down on the Swiss ball underneath the chest and abs, with your toes on the floor, shoulder-width apart, and your arms beside you on the ground with dumbbells in hand.
2. Raise your arms to the side to shoulder level and return to start position.
1. Start by sitting on the Swiss ball with your chest leaning on your legs and your arms at a 90-degree angle with dumbbells in each arm.
2. Push the arms back straight and then back to the start position.