1. Start by sitting upright with one leg bent and the foot flat on the roller, with the other calf resting on the foam roller.
2. Slowly roll your body back and forth, moving up and down the calf, then swap legs.
1. Lean on one side with your elbow and forearm stabilising you and your opposite hand balancing in front of you. Rest one shin on the roller.
2. Gently roll forwards and back, working the roller along the side of the shin. Repeat on the opposite side.
1. Start by sitting upright on the roller with your legs straight out and lean on your hands on the floor behind you.
2. Roll up the glute towards the lower back and back towards the hamstring by bending your legs.