FRONT SQUAT - 1. Stand upright with your feet flat no more than shoulder-width apart and a barbell held under your chin.
2. Start by lowering your body towards the floor, pushing your hips back and down and bending your knees. Push through your heels to return to the start position.
Tip: If you struggle to engage your glutes, allow the feet to be no further than hip-distance apart throughout the exercise.
UNI STIFF-LEG DEADLIFT
1. Stand upright with your arms straight and feet hip-width apart.
2. Shift your hips back, bend over at the waist and lower your hands to mid-shin while raising one leg behind, keeping the leg on the ground straight but not locking the knees.
Do not round your lower back. Return to start position and repeat.
BARBELL GLUTE BRIDGE
1. Start on your back with your knees bent and feet flat, holding a barbell across your midsection.
2. Raise your hips off the floor, bridging the hips.
Lower yourself back to the floor and repeat.