1. Start by sitting on the foam roller on your hamstrings, leaning back, supporting yourself with your two hands.
2. Gently allow the roller to work its way down the hamstring by pushing the glutes out.
* Repeat numerous times
1. Start in what will look like a push-up position, with your quads leaning on the foam roller.
2. Push down into a push-up and you will automatically allow the foam roller to move up and down the quad muscle at the front of the leg.
* Repeat numerous times.
1. Lie face down on the foam roller, slightly at an angle, on the front side of your leg.
2. Roll up by using your hands to walk your body towards your hips, then roll back down towards but not on the knees. Repeat numerous times.
* If it's your first time doing this, you may find your IT band particularly tight, but it will ease out after a few attempts.