1. Lie face down with one leg bent and the roller underneath your inner thigh.
2. Roll from side to side to let the roller to go from the hip area towards the knee.
1. Start by kneeling on the floor with your palms on the ground supporting you with the roller under one leg at ankle level.
2. Push back the leg on the roller to allow it to move up and down from above the ankle to below the knee, straightening your leg as you go.
1. Start by sitting with one leg on the roller on your hamstring. Keep this leg straight out and the other bent with your foot flat on the floor and your hands behind you, shoulder-width apart to stabilise you.
2. Roll forward and back, allowing the roller to move up and down the hamstring, then swap legs.4173 4174
Single leg hamstrings