1. Lie on your back with your knees bent and the foam roller lengthways down your back. Ensure arms are on the ground flat beside you.
2. Gently roll from side to side.
1. Sit down, lying on your elbow and forearm with the roller under your ribcage.
2. Roll towards your armpit and then return to start position. mid to
1. Lie on the floor with your knees bent and the foam roller widthways at your middle back.
2. Gently roll up, stretching out the legs to allow the roller to work up and down the back muscles.