Eoghan O'Gara, Gaelic footballer who plays as a forward for the Dublin inter-county team, outlines his health regime.
* Do you consider yourself to have a healthy lifestyle?
Yes, I would say I lead a healthy lifestyle. I follow a regular diet plan and exercise/train between four and six times a week.
* Do you exercise regularly? If so, what do you do?
Yes, I train with the Dublin team up to six times a week.
* Do you do it willingly or begrudgingly?
Very much willingly! I have huge passion for the Dublin jersey and enjoy representing my county.
* What time do you go to bed?
I usually go to bed around 11pm most nights.
* What time do you get up in the morning?
Anytime from 7am to 9am depending on the day.
* What do you have for breakfast?
Porridge with fruit, toast, orange juice and a smoothie
Steak with noodles, vegetables and a glass of milk.
* Any snacks?
Snacks tend to be smoothies or a granola bar.