One of the most common questions I get asked is, "How can I get a flatter stomach?". It's the body part both men and women want to reduce as it has such an impact on clothes and how you feel and look.
In an age when food intolerances are more common than ever, there are certainly some guidelines that I can give you that will make a difference. If you find that you are constipated and bloated a lot of the time, sometimes a colonic can be a great way to reset your digestive system. It's certainly a bit strange, but I have done it myself and find it to be really beneficial.
But don't worry, I'm not saying you have to do it, there are simpler recommendations I can give you:
* Switch from white carbs to brown
* Switch your beer/cider intake as beer contains yeast and cider is very high in sugar
* Have your main meal at lunchtime and then a lighter meal later in the day
* Have a mug of boiling water with some lemon slices in it first thing in the morning
* If you find that you are full of gas, then try a supplement called activated charcoal.
These general guidelines will make a big difference but certain foods will affect people differently. If you find you are bloated, simple trial and error will help you see what effect different foods have on your stomach.