• What would be on the menu of your favourite meal?
Steak with Irish jacket potato, broccoli, carrots, mushrooms and onions. I'd drink a glass of milk with the meal and have a Greek natural yogurt with blueberries for dessert.
• What are a few of your favourite foods and beverages?
Milk, fruit, sea bass.
• What things won't you eat or drink?
Liver, bread, very spicy food.
• How much sleep do you need?
Because I do shift work, my sleep varies but I feel I need an average of eight hours a night for me to feel fully refreshed.
• Do you take supplements?
Solgar multi-vitamin, glucosomine for my joints and after the gym I'd have a whey protein shake.
• How do you keep your body fit?
I go to the gym twice a week and I do a half-hour run twice a week.
• How do you keep centred and maintain calm?
I do but I'm disciplined. In my house I don't have biscuits or cakes because I know I'd eat them. When I go out to a restaurant, though, I'd quite happily have dessert.
• Your pet hate?
I try to be as much at peace with the world as I can and to not let anything develop into a hate.
Health & Living