WATCH: Donegal airport voted second most scenic landing on earth
The Caribbean island of Saba topped the poll, conducted by private jet booking service PrivateFly, while Donegal placed second - ahead of several more famous approaches including Nice, London City, Queenstown (New Zealand) and Gibraltar.
The poll saw over 8,000 members of the public vote on a shortlist chosen by a panel of international travel experts, with 122 airports nominated.
PrivateFly's Top 10 Scenic Airports 2017:
- Saba (Juancho E Yrausquin Airport), Caribbean
- Donegal Airport, Ireland
- Nice Cote D'Azur Airport, France
- Gibraltar Airport, UK
- Queenstown Airport, New Zealand
- London City Airport
- St Maarten Airport (Princess Juliana International), Caribbean
- Orlando Melbourne Airport, USA
- Barra Airport, Scotland, UK
- Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport, Canada
Video courtesy of Owen Clarke Photography.