Could you be a flight attendant? This luxury airline is hiring in Ireland…
Living the high life
Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, is recruiting cabin crew in Dublin this month.
Fancy working a route network that ranges from Sydney to New York, Paris to Dublin, and Seoul to South Africa? With a tax-free salary to boot?
Abu Dhabi-based Etihad is seeking applicants for cabin crew, food and beverage managers and in-flight chefs at Dublin's Morrison Hotel on June 13.
Interested candidates are invited to drop their CVs to the hotel, situated on Lower Ormond Quay, next Monday between 8am and 6pm. Applicants that meet the airline’s criteria will be invited back for assessment on Tuesday, June 14.
Etihad currently employs over 200 Irish staff, and is seeking “talented individuals with the right passion and flair for hospitality” to join its expanding network.
Here are some of its cabin crew requirements:
- Minimum High School certification or any higher education
- Fluent English verbal and written comprehension; another language is a benefit
- Must be at least 21 years old on the date of joining
- Confident in water and able to swim with the aid of a flotation device
- Able to reach 210cms without shoes
- No tattoos nor body piercing (except for one earring in the lower lobe of each ear for females only... bandages and cosmetic coverings are not permitted)
- No criminal record
- Excellent personal presentation, style and image
- Willing to comply with visa, medical and health screening requirements
“We are on the lookout for talented individuals with a passion for hospitality and those who share our commitment to excellence in customer experience,” said Jennifer Mangan, a Recruitment Officer for Etihad, who is originally from Dublin.
“In recent years applications from Ireland have been especially strong across the board,” Mangan said, adding that candidates should submit two copies of their CV along with contact details, two passport photos and an application form available on the airline’s website, careers.etihad.com.
Etihad isn't the only airline hiring in Ireland.
Dalmac is recruiting Ryanair cabin crew in Dublin on June 21 and Cork on June 24, while Emirates is hosting open days for potential flight attendants in Dublin on June 25, in Waterford on July 16 and in Cork on July 20.
Read more:Flight attendant requirements: the good, the bad and the beautiful 11 things flight attendants really hate about passengers