Goodbye petrol and diesel - Leading economist predicts all vehicles will be powered by electricity by 2025
No more petrol or diesel cars, buses, or trucks will be sold anywhere in the world within eight years. The entire market for land transport will switch to electrification, leading to a collapse of oil prices and the demise of the petroleum industry.
- Boost for electric car buyers: ESB to fit free home-charge points beyond planned 2000
- Appeal for 'action' on electric cars as ZOE stretches range
- There's an SUV to suit everybody - here are three newcomers from Seat, Toyota and Skoda
- Why we badly need 'next-gen' training for 'next-gen' cars; Volvo/Google; Scout price
- All geared up for the Mini 'Electric Picnic'; blocking phones in car; cash is king for young