Eddie Cunningham's top 12 red-light breaking danger spots in Dublin
LAST week we brought in the first system to punish drivers who break red lights with three penalty points and a €120 fine.
As part of a comment piece for the Irish Independent I said I could, off the top of my head, give the minister a list of another dozen junctions in Greater Dublin alone where his potentially life-saving initiative could be repeated to real effect.
Since then I have had numerous emails etc asking me to name them.
Delighted. Here they are. Let me know of those you would name and shame - anywhere in the country.
* White's Cross junction of Leopardstown Road and Bray Road/Stillorgan dual carriageway
* The Dublin Airport roundabout
* Donnybrook Church junction
* Burgh Quay
* Leeson St Bridge
* Capel St junction with the quays
* Howth Road junction with Brookwood Avenue
* Roads leading onto Con Colbert Road.
* Outside Lidl in Bray
* Artane Roundabout
* Parnell Street
I could go on. But I'd rather hear from you. email@example.com