Citroen dares to stand out from crowd in the new C3
With C4 Cactus styling cues and frugal running costs, Citroen's funky third-generation C3 is its answer to modern city living. In a hotly contested but relatively dull small hatchback segment, the C3 stands out from the crowd with more than 36 different personalisation options including nine bodywork and three roof colours.
- Why Citroen say this new C3 hatchback will be their most important launch here for six years
- Citroen's new MPV SpaceTourer proves it's now hip to be square
- Citroen promises real 'Cxperience' with new concept
- Citroen unveils four new and revised models for 2017
- Showtime at Citroen: The latest models and upgrades for 2017