At a glance: A flagship with specs appeal
Published 02/02/2011 | 09:56
* The range has four spec grades: entry level, Style, Zetec and Titanium. There will be a 5dr hatch, 4dr saloon and a 5dr wagon.
* The engines include a 1.6-litre TDCi (95bhp and 115bhp, Band A) with stop-start technology, a 1.6-litre VCT 105bhp and 125bhp Band B petrol; and a 2-litre TDCi (115bhp).
* Standard equipment includes: ESP with traction assist, electric front windows/door mirrors.
* Style adds air con, radio steering wheel toggle controls and leather trim steering wheel.
* Zetec adds 16ins 5x2 alloys, front fogs, Quickclear Windscreen, sports tuned suspension and sports-style front seats.
* Titanium additionally has 16ins 10x2 alloys and dual-zone electronic temperature control, automatic wipers, automatic lights, auto-dimming rear view mirror, hill start assist and cruise control.