It would be an ecumenical matter in €1.25m Victorian home in Dublin 6
The Catholic Church in Rathgar, the Church of the Three Patrons, used to be known locally as the "Servants' Church", because the Catholic servants in the houses of the neighbourhood went there to worship on Sundays.
It's "a richly ecumenical part of Dublin", according to Rathgar Methodist Church.
It's also home to the Presbyterian Christ Church Rathgar and the Zion Parish Church, among others.
Rathgar Methodist Church has been at Brighton Road in Dublin 6 since 1874, making it roughly the same vintage as the rows of elegant Victorian red-brick houses that take up the rest of that street.
One of them is Number 34 Brighton Road, a semi-detached with bay windows that's been extended to 2,620 sq ft, and has original features, including high ceilings, ceiling coving and centre roses.
Read more: Surburban €1.4m home in leafy Rathmines
There are two large interconnected reception rooms on the ground floor, both with fireplaces.
One is a lounge to the front, with a bay window. Folding doors lead from there to a dining room behind it.
Steps lead down from the hall to a breakfast room towards the back of the house, with a solid fuel stove and exposed brick walls, leading into the kitchen, where there are two skylights, French doors to the garden, and a good-sized, shelved pantry.
The first floor has three bedrooms, one with a fireplace, and there's another bedroom and bathroom on the first-floor return.
The dormer is a large room with a toilet off it, and the second floor return has yet another bedroom, along with a shower room and toilet.
There's a railed garden to the front with a lawn, while the back garden is 80ft long and includes a double garage with access to a laneway at the back.
DNG Terenure, (01) 490 9000, is handling the sale of 34 Brighton Road, with an asking price of €1,250,000.
Brighton Road, Rathgar €1.25m