Coach and five
Published 07/03/2014 | 02:30
The Old Glebe House and its adjoining coach house is an historic 1860 built former rectory with two acres which is located just outside Drumrath in County Meath and 24km from Kells.
Also included are two stables and dog kennels.
The main house includes high ceilings, architraves, sash windows, shutters, cornicing and a good deal of the original flagstone flooring is present in the basement.
This home has three reception rooms off the main entrance hall as well as the kitchens and there are five decent sized bedrooms upstairs.
The property is listed as Protected Structure and is BER exempt. Agents TJ Gavigan (046-9240045) seek offers in the order of €350,000.